Thursday, June 24, 2010

pretty sure I washed it twice this morning

Dear human condition,

What the hell, man? I don't mean to overstep my bounds, but I think you really dropped the ball here. Of all the different things that could have encapsulated the emotional baseline of our species, you chose some pretty rough stuff: loss, malaise, the ever-present feeling of want for things you can't have, etc. Why couldn't the human condition have been something a bit tamer, like "that feeling you get when you're taking a shower, and you aren't sure if you washed your hair so say aw hell and just wash it but you still kinda think you might have just washed it twice"? I think that would have been a whole lot less unpleasant for a lot of folks.

You know, it's not too late to change your image, man. Give it a thought, yeah? Lemme know what you think.

Regards,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment